Job Title : AVP Forex Advisory & Sales
Location : Karol Bagh, New Delhi , Navi Mumbai & Ludhiana
Job Responsibilities -
- Candidate will be responsible to run a team and maintain P&L for acquiring and advising clients on Forex risk management and Forex as a profit center.
- Majorly activities will include improving Forex effectiveness, managing hedge ratio, market research and going in meetings with team members.
- The incumbent would be involved in large scale treasury optimization projects for well-known companies in India.
- Candidate is expected to attend 20-30 meetings fixed in a month (Mumbai or Outstation) through team members and seeking businesses through references.
- The Profile is a mix of 50% Client Advisory and 50% Client Acquisition.
- Traveling within Mumbai and outstation for client meetings could be an integral part (at least one to two travels in a month).
Key Skills: Look at candidates from corporate or family run business.
- Candidate should have overall experience in dealing with banks on Forex and trade finance, negotiations on banking products, knowledge on options pricing, ECB and overall Credit & Debt markets.
- Candidate should have relevant work experience in advising on Forex and trade finance and should be confident and proactive in corporate meetings at CFO/MD levels.
- Candidate should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Candidate should be well conversant in operating terminals like Bloomberg, Reuters, and similar software related to Forex markets.
- Candidate should be able to develop independent view and should have the skill set of convincing clients for hedging their exposures using Forwards, Futures, Swaps and Options.
- Candidate should have an existing experience in advising premium Export oriented companies and Import oriented companies on their foreign exchange and interest rate exposures.
- Certifications in courses like CFA, CA, FRM, FLIP, etc. will be in added advantage.
- Industry Preference: import/export house, Banks, family run firms and wealth management (mutual funds, finance product sales).
Relevant Experience - 5 to 10 years in working with Banks Forex dealing or corporate treasuries or both will be an added advantage.
Experience in handling Trade & FOREX products (mandatory)
Relationship handling for high value Trade Fx customers
Must necessarily come from Banking Organizations with experience in client acquisition and handling of Trade & Forex products
Other Aspects / Skills:-
Excellent presentation skills
Demonstrated track record of acquiring and managing portfolio of high value customers
Demonstrated Ability in sales planning and conceptualize promotions and marketing initiatives
Strong strategic, analytical, communication and negotiation skills
High impact communication skills to effectively engage affluent consumers
Ability to manage and implement change initiatives by taking ownership
Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
Superior service skills/"client first" approach resulting in strong customer loyalty
Interested candidates can reach me on the numbers given below for further discussion and send their updated resumes to my email id : email@example.com
Contact : Kanika Sharma
Telephone : 9560886598
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance, Marketing, International Business
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ruby Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.