Desired Profile : Assistant Manager-Corporate Finance
Compensation: As per company norms
Location : Pusa Road, New Delhi
- Analysis of Client requirement & Financial Analysis:
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their Funding requirement.
- Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research
- Meetings with the company Officials to evaluate their eligibility against their funding requirement
- Preparation of IM to summarize the following:
- Ã Executive Summary
- Ã Current debt structure/ Banking
- Ã Requirement of the client
- Ã Financial Model
- Ã Summary of Terms and Conditions
- Ã Industry Overview
- Identify customer needs, explore all options and suggest different types of loans
- Structuring of the proposal and short listing of financial institution as per case requirement
- Cultivate trustworthy referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Forge trust relationships and enhance client dedication
- Meetings / Follow up with clients:
- Follow up with clients to clarify important points
- Give the "green light" to eligible Client and report decisions with sound arguments
- Finalize loan contracts and keep clients informed in rules and obligations
- Remain up to speed regarding lending and other financial services
- Create and renew/update records and information
- Meetings / Follow up with Financial Institution and associate consultant:
- Co-ordination with respective Bank / NBFC for execution of Concerned proposal
- Making Presentations and Proposal Documentations
- Clarifying the doubts and queries of the banks / financial institution regarding the proposal
- Arranging of meetings of the client with the respective institutions
- Maintaining proper coordination between the Financial Institution / Associate consultant with the client.
Interested professionals can reach me on the numbers given below for further discussion and send their updated resumes to my email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Kanika Sharma
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Role:Corporate Advisory Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ruby Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.