1. Accuracy in filing of all statutory returns and forms etc. with Registrar of Companies
2.Efficiently handle all secretarial matters.
3.Ensures timeliness in drafting and filing of different
documents and forms with various regulatory authorities
4. Maintaining discipline.
5.Filling of periodical statuary returns.
6. Coordination with all departments of the organization regarding execution of formalities mentioned in Companies Act.
7. Timely filling of all the returns periodical /need based.
8. Taking care of all the formalities regarding incorporation.
9.Keeping in safe custody Minutes of the meeting and Common Seal of the Company.
10. Print and keep in safe custody the Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association.
11. Managing Complete documentation of all the Company related issues.
Required Candidate profile
1. Experienced in statutory compliances,
2. Filling and preparation of Board Resolution.
3. Male candidate only.
4. Travelling is part of profile.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SMC Global Securities Ltd.