Desired Profile : Product Manager
Experience : Must have minimum 3+ years of experience
Education : Graduate and Post Graduate (Finance)
Compensation : 25,000 - 40,000 P.M
Location : Karol Bagh (West Delhi)
- Job Description:
- Understanding of financial products like Mutual fund, PMS etc
- Tracking of debt and equity market. Assimilate market views on the macro-economic variables and mainly on monitory policy reviews by RBI and presenting it to the team
- Ability to manage deadlines for delivery of reports like house view, event reports etc
- Coordination with all the third party product providers
- Preparing marketing Material Presentation of all Products
- To research the target market segments and liaise with product managers for the purpose of ensuring that the products of the business.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- MBA Finance/ PGDM.
- 3-7 Years of experience
- Strong knowledge of financial product
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Ms office
- Should have good Report writing Skills.
Compensation : Best In Industry and No Bar For right candidate
Interested Candidates may please share their updated CV email@example.com
Or call on 9650886598
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Role:Project Finance Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ruby Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.