Please find the below Job Description for the Private Wealth
Profile: Assistant Manager / Wealth Manager / Sr. Wealth Manager
Work Location: Kolkata
Wealth Manager Roles And Responsibilities:
- Should have good communication and presentation skill
- Will be responsible for acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI ).
- To Maintain client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- To Advise HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
If you looking for job change share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ruby Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.