Please find the below Job Description for the Private Wealth
Profile: Assistant Manager / Wealth Manager / Sr. Wealth Manager
Work Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Wealth Manager Roles And Responsibilities:
- Should have good communication and presentation skill
- Will be responsible for acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI ).
- To Maintain client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- To Advise HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and
- returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
If you looking for job change share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 8,75,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Kanika Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Address :11/6B, Shanti Chambers Pusa Road, Opp. MTNL Office, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110005,India