- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a deal.
- Calls audit & feedback of the calls to the individuals or with in the team.
- Analise the calls & find out the best way to call the clients.
- Answer questions about deal or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Interested candidates can reach me on the numbers given below for further discussion and send their updated resumes to my email id :
Contact - Ravi
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 9555581179
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
Desired Candidate Profile
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
SMC Group, founded in 1990, is India's leading share and stock broker, provides a wide range of financial services and investment solutions. A blend of extensive experience, diverse talent and client focus has made us the best Currency broking house in India. We are also amongst the first financial firms in India to expand operations in the lucrative gulf market, by acquiring license for broking and clearing member with Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).
Recruiter Name:Ravi Panwar
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Reference Id:G3802 - QA