Job Title : Relationship Manager (Treasury Sales)
Location : Karol Bagh, New Delhi , Navi Mumbai & Ludhiana
Job Responsibilities -
- Candidate will be responsible for acquiring and advising clients on Forex risk management and Forex as a profit center.
- Majorly activities will include improving Forex effectiveness, managing hedge ratio, market research and going in meetings.
- The incumbent would be involved in large scale treasury optimization projects for well-known companies in India.
- Candidate is expected to attend 20-30 meetings fixed in a month (Mumbai or Outstation) through team members and seeking businesses through references.
- The Profile is purely in Client Acquisition.
Look at candidates only from Banking ( SME Trade & FX )
- Candidate should have overall experience in dealing with banks on Forex and trade finance, negotiations on banking products, knowledge on options pricing, ECB and
- Candidate should have relevant work experience in advising on Forex and trade finance and should be confident and proactive in corporate meetings at CFO/MD levels.
- Candidate should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Candidate should be able to develop independent view and should have the skill set of convincing clients for hedging their exposures using Forwards, Futures, Swaps and Options.
- Candidate should have an existing experience in advising premium Export oriented companies and Import oriented companies on their foreign exchange and interest rate exposures.
- Industry Preference: import/export house, Banks and wealth management (FX, finance product sales).
Relevant Experience - 2 to 5 years in working with Banks Forex dealing or corporate treasuries or both will be an added advantage.
Must necessarily come from Banking Organizations with experience in client acquisition and handling of Trade & Forex products
Other Aspects / Skills:-
Excellent presentation skills
Demonstrated track record of acquiring and managing portfolio of high value customers
Demonstrated Ability in sales planning and conceptualize promotions and marketing initiatives
Strong strategic, analytical, communication and negotiation skills
High impact communication skills to effectively engage affluent consumers
Ability to manage and implement change initiatives by taking ownership
Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
Superior service skills/"client first" approach resulting in strong customer loyalty
Interested candidates can reach me on the numbers given below for further discussion and send their updated resumes to my email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Ravi
Telephone : 9555581179
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance, International Business, Marketing
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ravi Panwar
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Address :11/6B, Shanti Chambers Pusa Road, Opp. MTNL Office
Reference Id:Relationship Manager - 3802