Location :- Mumbai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :-
Responsible for achieving maximum sales target assigned thus ensuring profitability of Initial Public Offering (IPO) & Mutual Fund business at SMC.
Business/ Operational/ Functional/ Financial Perspective To achieve the Sales Targets as assigned by the Superiors Providing the clients with sound knowledge regarding the products of the company and convincing them to opt for the most beneficial product. Provide information of new IPOs, Mutual funds, Mutual Fund New Funds Offers (NFOs), Fixed Deposits to brokers. Responsible for acquisition of new brokers for growth of new business. Timely coordinate with broker & update current market scenario. Manage the distribution of new form & collection of application. Checking the correctness of applications before banking. Ensure no compliance issues.
B. Internal/External Responsiveness Resolution of Employee queries within TAT/responsiveness within TAT (internal/external clients). Customer/Client relationship Management.
C. Internal process Perspective Compliance of Organizations philosophy, procedures and Policies.(0% violation of policies ). MIS /Data Management (Protection & Confidentiality). Liaison with various departments. CRM usage.
D. Innovation & Learning Perspective Updated Knowledge of latest market Trends/Policies of BSE/NSE etc. New initiatives/ Processes/ Ensure training (self) as organized by Organization's L&D division/ Participation in Emp. Centric Org. Activities/ Surveys/ Seminars.
PG Specialisation (Sales & Marketing or Finance)/Commerce Graduate with 2-3 years of work experience in similar industry.
Disclaimer: These are generic guidelines and may not list exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties of
the profile. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the JD and that other duties, as assigned,
might be part of the job. In addition to above guidelines, modifications can be done in strict consultation with HR. Management reserves the
right to change the same as per Business requirements without any prior intimation.
I P O & M U T U A L F U N D S D E P A R T M E N T
I.T SKILLS Extremely fluent with MS office. Strong working knowledge of the CRM.
SPECIFIC SKILLS Certification in AMFI. NCFM Certification & various modules.
1. Working with People & Influencing/ Interpersonal Skills
2. Task Accomplishment and Result Oriented/ Achievement Oriented:
3. Dependability & Sense Of Responsibility:
4. Coordination/Team Handling & Control / Team Player
5. Effective Intelligence & Decision Making/Vision & Business/Strategic Orientation
6. IT Skills /Communication Skills
1. Ensure maximum revenue generation by timely achievement of business targets.
2. Ensure no compliance issues.
3. To ensuring that regular updation to channel partners about rates & products.
4. New Empanelment of associates.
5. Resolution of escalated queries and maintaining healthy relationship with Associates.
6. Maintaining healthy relationship with Associates.
7. Ensure minimum escalation of complaints.
8. Timeliness and accuracy in maintaining the MIS.
9. Daily Sales Report update in CRM software.
Kindly mail your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ruby Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.