- Excellent knowledge of technical in stock market.
- Having a depth knowledge about the market and generate intraday basis trading and positional calls.
- Generating intraday and positional trading recommendations in equities
- Developing, Learning and understanding trading strategies based on technical calls
- Maintain daily tracks record of recommendations provided
- Maintaining accuracy and profitability of the calls generated
- Monitoring, Reporting and Controlling potential risks and issues
- Ability to give consistent performance in equity segment
- Generate Trading Ideas for Advisory Clients
- Expertise in using different charts softwares like Reuters, Spider, Falcon
- Expert in media coverage (print media and News Channels)
- Must have enthusiasm to deliver speech in seminars and investors awareness programmes
- Well versed in English, Hindi and Local Language
- Profound understanding of financial market
- Ability to work under pressure Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong Analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Strong analytical, conceptual, Critical Thinking and reasoning skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate, CMT, CFA, MBA (Finance would be preferred )
- 5 to 7 Years of Experience in Technical Analysis
- Deep understanding and experience of generating intra-day calls
- Must be a SEBI registered analyst
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ruby Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Address :11/6B, Shanti Chambers Pusa Road, Opp. MTNL Office, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110005,India
Reference Id:Technical Analyst