SMC Global is looking Tele sales Private Wealth Manager in Mumbai location
Designation: Tele Sales (Private Wealth Manager )
CTC: Depending upon last drawn CTC and experience
Industry: Banking & Financial
Work Location: Mumbai (Goregaon)
Roles And Responsibilities
- The relationship manager will be responsible for acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI ).
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
Interested candidates can reach me on the numbers given below for further discussion and send their updated resumes to my email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kanika Sharma
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Kanika Sharma
Contact Company:SMC Global Securities Ltd.