2. Running contests, programs and drives within internal teams to drive business in Motor, Health & Life Insurance.
3. Coordinating with external partners for training on different product to our distribution team.
4. Coordinating with internal compliance & Operation teams & ensuring mandatory statutory requirements & compliance are done & in place.
5. Handling Queries and ensuring resolutions.
6. Supervising Reporting & MIS.
7. Revenue generation in assigned products.
8. Product Servicing.
9. Business Persistency.
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Smc Insurance Brokers
We provide wide choice of insurance products of all life and general insurance companies in India
We represent clients, are totally independent of insurance companies and render impartial advice to protect client's interests.
Major non-captive insurance broker in India dealing with annual premium of >Rs. 1075 Cr.
Own 4-storey building in Delhi dedicated to insurance
Serving Customer base of over 7,00,000 annually
Recruiter Name:Ms. Sonia Dalal
Contact Company:Smc Insurance Brokers