1. Preparation of Operational MIS and management reports
2. Motor Insurance product knowledge and GI background
3. Premium reconciliation and payment handling
4. Coordination between Dealers for Insurance related matters
5. Resolving Policy or endorsement issuance related error/issues
6.Need to do coordination for Motor Renewals.
Required Candidate profile
- Written & verbal communication
- Knowledge of Motor insurance and premium quotations
- Excel & Backend coordination
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Smc Insurance Brokers
We provide wide choice of insurance products of all life and general insurance companies in India
We represent clients, are totally independent of insurance companies and render impartial advice to protect client's interests.
Major non-captive insurance broker in India dealing with annual premium of >Rs. 1075 Cr.
Own 4-storey building in Delhi dedicated to insurance
Serving Customer base of over 7,00,000 annually
Recruiter Name:Ms. Sonia Dalal
Contact Company:Smc Insurance Brokers